Home from Hospital
It's important to us that you feel able to live comfortably and independently at home. It's for this reason that we're proud to offer our Home from Hospital support service.
If you're 60 or over, or have a disability and are due to return home from hospital in the near future, we can support you by making sure your home is equipped and ready to cater for your individual support needs.
This includes advice and support with:
- Handyperson services
- Grants and loans for heating and other repairs
- General maintenance and repairs
- Fall prevention
- Electrical and gas safety checks, and servicing
- Social activities
- Alternative housing options
If you're worried about returning home from hospital, get in touch and find out how we might be able to help you.
For more information contact the team on 01902 551161 or fill in our online form.
- Last Updated: Monday, 13 August 2018 12:54