Listen and Translate

We're committed to giving you the best service we can but sometimes circumstances arise which prevent this from happening.

In certain cases you may suffer a financial loss and/or personal injury for which compensation may be payable.

We can only make payments of compensation when it is proven that we are under a legal liability to do so and when it relates to claims arising on properties we manage.

This includes claims being made by employees against Wolverhampton City Council or Wolverhampton Homes.

How do I make a claim?

To make a compensation claim online please visit the 'Make a Claim Online' section of the Wolverhampton City Council website. Select Wolverhampton Homes from the first option box and complete the rest of the form.

If you want to make a written compensation claim please download the form below:

Claim against Wolverhampton Homes.pdf


For more information, please contact us.


We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.