A petition is a written document signed by ten or more persons from five or more identifiable households. A petition can:
- provide direct access to Wolverhampton Homes and other key policy makers
- raise the awareness of a particular campaign
- put issues on the agenda which might not otherwise be considered by Wolverhampton Homes
- let us know the strength of feeling in the community about particular issues.
Petitions should be submitted using the official petition form. To download the form, click on the link below:
Everything you need to know about submitting a petition and what happens to your petition is in our downloadable guide:
- Last Updated: Thursday, 15 August 2019 21:19