Equality Circle Forum
Equality Circle Forum (ECF) checks all new policies, procedures and functions which are introduced, so that we can make sure that these new policies, procedures and functions do not disadvantage or discriminate any sections of the community we serve.
Terms of Reference
- ECF Panel members are required to provide advice, guidance and support and to act as a sounding board for managers – offer opinion and evaluate the work carried out / undertaken to date in relation to the EIA’s in order to ensure there is no adverse impact across all equality strands.
- ECF Panel members are required to assist managers throughout the process – paying particular attention to the formative / planning stage, by identifying with any potential concerns, look to see how impact could be minimised and consider any potential improvements that could be introduced / new ways of working.
- Equalities Circle Forum Members to oversee the effective delivery of the annual schedule of Impact Assessments.
- Equalities Circle Forum Members to be a pro- active interface between members of EDSG and officers.
- To advise EDSG on any priority issues identified for future EDSG meetings as a result of completed EIA’s on a quarterly basis.
- The chair of ECF to represent the Group on the Departments Equality Steering Group.
- The chair of ECF to present six monthly reports to EDSG on the outcomes achieved as a result of completed EIA’s.
- Results following all completed EIA are to be published on WH’s website on a quarterly basis.
Equality Impact Assessments Schedule
- Last Updated: Monday, 22 July 2019 17:29