The final Get Together of 2018 took place on Thursday 25th October. This round of Get Togethers centred around the Housing Green Paper, 'A new deal for social housing'. Tenants were invited to share their views on the five main areas:
- a safe and decent home which is fundamental to a sense of security and our ability to get on in life;
- improving and speeding up how complaints are resolved;
- empowering residents and ensuring their voices are heard so that landlords are held to account;
- tackling stigma and celebrating thriving communities, challenging stereotypes that exist about residents and their communities;
- and building the social homes that we need and ensuring those homes can act as a springboard to home ownership.
Members of our senior management team, supported by Joy McLaren - one of our tenant Board members, also featured in a LIVE interactive Q&A on Facebook. A number of customers tuned in to post their questions.
Following the success of the live Q&A session, we have plans to deliver more live videos in the near future.
You can watch the discussions from each agenda item below:
2. Rent and Service Charges
3. Introduction to the Housing Green Paper
4. Live Q&A with senior management
5. Consultation feedback
- Last Updated: Thursday, 15 November 2018 16:29
- Published: Friday, 02 November 2018 15:52