After a successful trial of our new 'estate custodian' way of working, it has now been rolled out city wide.
The new initiative was well-received by our tenants and residents, including at our Spring Get Togethers, where tenants told us that they looked forward to putting a name to a face and to having a 'go to' person who is able and willing to resolve their issues, from start to finish.
We trialled this new way of working in the Whitmore Reans area, the Castlebridge Gardens area of Wednesfield and the Bradley area of Bilston. After it was received so well, we decided to roll it out to the rest of Wolverhampton on 18th June 2019.
The initiative has been enlightening, with our Tenancy Officers having a more visible presence in neighbourhoods and identifying issues that may have otherwise gone unnoticed or unreported.
Through our new estate custodian way of working, we also hope to:
- get to know you better
- help to create a greater sense of community
- ensure that residents have everything they need to maintain a healthy and happy home
- make sure you have someone you can turn to in the event of any problems
- ensure your estate is safe and well maintained
- Last Updated: Monday, 01 July 2019 17:15
- Published: Monday, 01 July 2019 15:20