We told you recently about our new 'Estate Custodian' way of working.
We're pleased to report that the trial is well underway and going really well. The new initiative has been well-received by our tenants and residents, including at our Spring Get Togethers, where tenants told us that they looked forward to putting a name to a face and to having a 'go to' person who is able and willing to resolve their issues, from start to finish.
We are trialling this new way of working in the Whitmore Reans area, the Castlebridge Gardens area of Wednesfield and the Bradley area of Bilston.
The initiative has been enlightening, with our Tenancy Officers having a more visible presence in neighbourhoods and identifying issues that may have otherwise gone unnoticed or unreported.
Through our new Estate Custodian way of working, we also hope to:
- get to know you better
- help to create a greater sense of community
- ensure that residents have everything they need to maintain a healthy and happy home
- make sure you have someone you can turn to in the event of any problems
Our Tenancy Officers responsible for the trial areas are working on action plans to address many of the issues identified. We will keep you updated with regard to our progress. Watch this space.
- Last Updated: Friday, 03 May 2019 15:50
- Published: Thursday, 02 May 2019 16:54