As of 27th August 2019, customers will be able to add applying for housing and bidding for homes to the list of services available through My Account - our new and improved customer online system. This change is one in a series of improvements we're making to enhance the customer experience and provide the best possible service to you.
In order to set up and access My Account, you will need an email address. If you haven't already got one, now is the time to set one up. It's really simple and there are loads of guides and useful tips online. Learn more at www.learnmyway.com.
If you're still having trouble, the following might be able to help you:
If you have a current housing application, you will need to register with a valid email address. Please note that this will not change your application.
The benefits of the improvements we're making include:
- You will be able to update your contact details at any time
- You will be able to save your housing application part-way through
- You will be able to view your progress with the application
- If any information is missing from your application, you will get a visual reminder, so you can supply it and stand the best possible chance of securing the home you want.
Please follow us on Facebook to keep up to date with the latest developments.
- Last Updated: Thursday, 01 August 2019 12:44
- Published: Tuesday, 16 July 2019 12:05