Balancing a budget at Christmas can be challenging. With the added pressures of buying presents and attending parties, it's easy to lose track of your spending.
If you're not careful, you could easily fall behind on your priority bills. There's very little more important than the roof of your head, so take care of yours this Christmas by keeping on top of your rent.
Our Income Officers will be keeping a close eye on rent accounts over the festive period, to ensure rent is paid and that people stay out of debt. If you'd prefer not to hear from them between now and Christmas, make sure your rent account is up to date.
Did you know?
- rent should be paid on time and weekly, fortnightly or monthly in advance
- our preferred method of payment is Direct Debit. It's quick and easy to set up, and best of all it's secure and takes the hassle out of making payments. To set up a Direct Debit complete our online form
- payments can also be made online using My Account - if haven't already, sign up today!
The kiosks in our One Stop Shops are undergoing an upgrade during the month of December and will be offline for a period of time. Not being able to pay at the kiosk is not a reason to not pay your rent. There are other, more efficient ways of paying such as Direct Debit and through My Account. You can also make payments over the phone on 0800 180 4464.
If you're struggling with rent, bills or other debts, don't bury your head in the sand - talk to us. Our Money Smart Team have the knowledge and expertise to offer you advice and guidance on:
- accessing loans and grants
- debt advice
Get in touch today by completing our online form or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 03 December 2019 16:04
- Published: Tuesday, 03 December 2019 15:10