Free training to join the board
Free training to help you to become a board member, school governor or a member of other relevant bodies
Are you interested in learning new skills and building your confidence? Do you want to make a difference – for yourself, to where you live or to Wolverhampton Homes? Apply for our new training course now!
To develop your skills, confidence, communication and the ability to work in a team. To learn about the work of Wolverhampton Homes and about becoming a Board Member, school governor or a member of other relevant bodies.
Four sessions – every Wednesday (afternoon or evening) from 19 March 2014 – 9 April 2014. You can choose which time of day you prefer.
How to apply
The free training course is open to all Wolverhampton Homes residents who are:
- over 18
- either a tenant or leaseholder with Wolverhampton Homes
- committed to attending all four training sessions
- interested in learning and developing their skills
- interested in meeting new people and working with others
- interested in becoming a Board member, school governor or a member of other relevant bodies.
For more details or to apply for the training course, please contact the Governance team.
There are limited places available on this training course. Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Last Updated: Monday, 10 February 2014 09:34
- Published: Monday, 10 February 2014 09:26