We want to make sure all new tenants are ready for their first home. Do you know the answers to these questions?
- What happens now that you've applied for housing?
- How much is the rent for a flat or house?
- What would you need to buy, to furnish your new home, and how much will it cost?
- Can you afford to furnish and rent a flat or house?
- What do you need to do, to be ready, in case you are offered a tenancy?
- What would your rights and responsibilities be, as a tenant?
- What other services does Wolverhampton Homes offer?
Our free pre-tenancy workshops will answer all of these questions and more.
If you're applying for your first tenancy, or if you've had rent arrears or other problems in a past tenancy, book onto a pre-tenancy workshop today.
The workshops are held at venues in Ettingshall, Fallings Park, Merry Hill, and Wednesfield. They last about two hours and drinks will be provided.
To find out when and where the workshops will be, and to book your place, just follow this link:
If you attend a workshop, this does NOT mean that you will be offered a property, but it will prepare you for any offer you may get in the future. Read more about the application process on our find a home page.
- Last Updated: Friday, 11 July 2014 13:35
- Published: Thursday, 10 July 2014 11:12