It's Water Saving Week!
Our Energy and Climate Change Team are all set for 2020’s Water Saving Week, which runs 11-15 May. This year’s theme is the link between the climate change emergency and water efficiency.
Each day, we will be giving you compelling reasons to save water. In short, these are:
- Save water to save carbon.
- Save water, help your community to thrive.
- Save water to save wildlife.
- Save water to save money.
- Save water and help to keep the UK beautiful.
We want to spread the word about how important saving water is for coping with climate change, keeping our environment healthy, and helping our communities to thrive.
As always, we'll be sharing lots of helpful information, as well as ideas and tips to help you become a green, water saving machine!
There are also some fun activities for kids during Water Saving Week. Get them involved by clicking on this link to download a range of great resources that will help you keep the kids occupied and involved.
- Be a leak detective! Follow the guidelines on ‘How to be a leak detective’ handout.
- Complete the ‘Animals who live in and around waterways’ word search. These animals all rely on the water in nearby rivers and canals.
- Check out the 'Diary of a Water Superhero', by the Dry Project in English or Welsh.
- And more...
Our Energy and Climate Change team is already helping our tenants and leaseholders save water and energy through our home energy visits.
- Last Updated: Monday, 11 May 2020 12:27
- Published: Monday, 11 May 2020 10:05