Small and medium-sized businesses wanting to hear about how to compete and win public sector contract opportunities should ensure they attend the Connecting Procurement Roadshow at Birmingham City Football Club 6thNovember
The Roadshow is offering slots to suppliers to ‘Meet the Buyers’ from Wolverhampton Homes and other local buying organisations. Our procurement team will be there to have a chat with and let you know about the sorts of work we contract-out to businesses.
The ‘Connecting with Procurement Roadshow 2014/15’ programme is dedicated to supporting the delivery of local public services by providing anyone buying for or supplying to the public sector with bespoke public procurement training, networking and collaboration opportunities in this multibillion-pound marketplace.
SMEs will be able to:
- Meet local buyers
- Gain visibility of potential opportunities and how to do business with the organisation.
- Receive training and information on how to leverage opportunities
- Network and build contacts
Businesses wishing to attend the Roadshow should visit http://www.procurementroadshow.co.uk/ to register to attend.
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 17 September 2014 10:34
- Published: Wednesday, 17 September 2014 10:33