IT'S BIG ENERGY SAVING WEEK - See how you could save money on your energy bills
Big Energy Saving Week is about letting you know what help and advice is available to you, so you can save energy and cut your bills. It’s also the perfect opportunity to check you are on the right deal with your energy supplier.
Big Energy Saving Week is from the 26th October and will focus on raising awareness of how to switch energy supplier or tariff to get the best deal. We will be working with Citizens Advice and taking part in events where we will:
- Check you are getting the best deal for your energy
- Explain how to switch your energy to get a better price
- Give advice about how to reduce the amount of energy you use and waste
Come and see our Energy Wise team:
at the Wulfrun Centre Circle Piazza (near Peacocks)
on Tuesday 27th October 2015 from 10am to 3pm.
Drop in to get information and advice on Community Switch, all aspects of saving money on your energy bills and how we can help keep you warm this winter. We look forward to seeing you there.
If you're on Twitter, you can follow the hashtag #BESW15 for lots of tips and to find out what's going on this week.
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 27 October 2015 08:35
- Published: Monday, 26 October 2015 07:10