Wolverhampton City Council and Wolverhampton Homes are working together to develop ideas to regenerate the Heath Town Estate. These proposals aim to improve the appearance of the area, create high quality new homes, and make this a better place to live for residents.
We want to hear resident’s views and opinions on the latest proposals to improve and regenerate the Heath Town Estate, including;
- Revised housing development proposals
- Parking update – Sanctuary car park option
- The re-location of the community services including the GP surgery
- The future of the Heath Town footbridge
- Inclusion of additional sites for housing development
- Work required with the utilities, the district heating system and surveys
- Phasing and timescales for delivery of the project
- Wolverhampton Homes investment in the retained blocks
We are interested in hearing what you think about these proposals and would like to answer any questions you may have. Please come along and give us your views. We look forward to seeing you at one of the consultations.
Join us on:
- Thursday 4th December 2014 – 2.00 pm to 8.00 pm at the HOPE Centre, 228-234 Chervil Rise
- Saturday 6th December – 11.00 am to 2.00 pm at the HOPE Centre, 228-234 Chervil Rise
If you would like any further information about the public consultation, or anything related to the Heath Town regeneration plans, please contact;
Sangita Kular on (01902) 553362 or at: Sangita.Kular@wolverhampton.gov.uk.
- Last Updated: Monday, 24 November 2014 10:13
- Published: Monday, 24 November 2014 10:13