Saturday 10th October is World Mental Health Day. There are a lot of reasons why it's important to take time out to reflect on our mental health.
If you're in good mental health, you can:
- make positive, healthy choices to make sure you feel good and function well
- make the most of your potential
- better cope with life's challenges - be more resilient
- play a full part in your family, workplace, community and among friends
We all have times when we feel down or stressed or frightened. Most of the time those feelings pass. But sometimes they develop into a more serious problem and that could happen to any one of us at any time in our lives. Everyone is different. You can bounce back from a setback while someone else may feel weighed down by it for a long time.
Your mental health doesn't always stay the same. It can change as circumstances change and as you move through different stages of your life.
Tea and Talk
Wolverhampton Community and Wellbeing Hub are golding a Tea and Talk. Go along for a chat and homemade cake on Saturday 12- 3pm at Creative Support Unit 5, The Boot Factory, 22 Cleveland Road, WV2 1BH.
Wolverhampton Healthy Minds
If you're feeling down, stessed or anxious, you can get help from Wolverhampton Healthy Minds
Find out more
Visit our mental health page
- Last Updated: Friday, 17 February 2017 14:29
- Published: Wednesday, 07 October 2015 11:53