Give your time and make a difference for older people in Wolverhampton by Volunteering. We’re working in partnership with Age UK Wolverhampton to provide a pilot telephone befriending service for our older tenants.
You would support older tenants by:
- Providing weekly telephone calls
- Contacting them to check they are ok
- Linking them to appropriate support when needed
- Providing a range of information
This could be for you, if you:
- Have a little time to spare – just an hour or two each week
- Would like to make a difference to the lives of others
- Are a good listener
- Want to make a difference to your community
- Enjoy having a friendly chat
Volunteering is a hugely rewarding experience.
If you want to find out more about the role fill in the form below:
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 05 January 2016 12:15
- Published: Monday, 04 January 2016 10:32