Wolverhampton Homes will be supporting NEA’s The Nation’s Biggest Housewarming on Friday 26 February to coincide with Fuel Poverty Awareness Day, a nationally recognised day to promote the issue of fuel poverty and the importance of ensuring vulnerable people are warm in their homes.
The aim of the campaign is to increase awareness of fuel poverty and to help the 4.5 million UK households currently suffering the effects of fuel poverty, unable to live in a warm, dry home.
If you need help to save money on your energy bills or to make your home warmer, our Energy Wise team on hand to help:
- Book a home energy visit or
- Come to our energy advice surgeries
- Read our energy saving tips
- Check out Community Switch
- Last Updated: Monday, 22 February 2016 12:31
- Published: Monday, 22 February 2016 12:23