It's not nice to get a letter about arrears but if your rent isn't paid up to date, an invoice will be on its way to you next week. We'll be contacting everyone who has arrears and encouraging them to prioritise their rent, as well as offering support and advice around finances.
Why not beat the invoice and make sure you're paid up to date now?
- Log on to your self-serve account and check your balance.
- Pay any outstanding amounts or contact us to make a payment plan.
- If you can't pay and are worried about money - contact the Wolverhampton Homes Money Smart Team
Darren Baggs, assistant director of housing, said:
We’re asking all tenants to make sure their rent is paid up to date.
We’ll be on hand to offer advice so anyone who needs help can have a chat with us.
The important thing to remember is that if you have arrears, don't ignore the problem, please talk to us as we’ll always try to help.
For more information about the way we deal with rents, read our arrears page.
- Last Updated: Friday, 10 March 2017 16:37
- Published: Friday, 10 March 2017 16:36