Your all new One Stop Shops at Market Street in the city centre and Alfred Squire Road in Wednesfield are coming soon.
Our builders will be carrying out the work from September until November. We will keep the shops open as much as possible while the work is carried out, but there will be some disruption, as sections of the shops are partitioned off for the work to be carried out.
The improvements will:
- Create a more modern layout
- Include the latest technologies
- Increase the numbers of self-help internet access points
- Improve customer service with staff floor-walking in the shops to help with your queries.
At the bottom of this page, we've included the artist's impressions of how the shops will look.
Thank you for your patience while we improve our shops for you.
How will this affect you?
- All shops: will open at 1.30pm on Tuesday 7th November.
- Market Street: will be closed between Friday 17th November and Monday 20th November.
- Wednesfield: will have partition screens installed on 4th November.
- Wednesfield: will close early, at 3pm on Friday 24th November.
While the work is going on, you can report your repairs, pay rent and update your details through your self-serve account and ask us queries through webchat.
- Last Updated: Thursday, 23 November 2017 17:00
- Published: Monday, 18 September 2017 16:16