LEAP Success Stories
We have a range of programmes to help tenants and their families get into work, through work related skills, training and experience. LEAP is just one of those programmes and has:
- delivered more than 500 training sessions
- helped over 53 tenants get temporary or permanent employment
- given more than 75 tenants 12 month apprenticeships
- given over 140 tenants eight week work placements.
Here are the stories of just some of our successful LEAPers:
Sadly, just before I met with Kelly at Wolverhampton Homes as part of LEAP & Black Country Impact Project, I lost my dad and was made redundant from my position with a payroll company, where I had been employed for over a year. Luckily at the same time my neighbour advised me about the Employability services offered by Wolverhampton Homes and put me in contact with them. This is where I met with Kelly who supported me not only with my search for employment but also by keeping my spirits high on what was such a hard time for me and my family. Because of this support I was back in work within a month, where I am now employed as a Customer Service Advisor for Wolverhampton Homes in a job that I love and adore.
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 08 May 2019 14:02