Do it Online FAQ's
Need help using your Do it online account? These FAQs should tell you all you need to know.
How do I register?+
- If you are the main tenant, you have already been registered for an online account. You can log in using your payment reference number and the password you received through the post.
- Registration for joint tenants is currently disabled but this feature will be available soon.
What is my payment reference number?+
It is shown on your payment card or rent statement. It has seven numbers and one letter.
When do I get my login details?+
- If you are the main tenant, your User ID is your payment reference number, you can request a new password from the log in screen.
- If you are a joint tenant your log in details will be sent to you within 10 days of registration.
How do I log in for the first time?+
1. When you’ve received your user ID and password, click on the ‘My account’ button on the Wolverhampton Homes website
2. Click on the “View your details” link. The log in screen, will then be displayed.
3. Enter your user ID and password and click 'login'
4. A new screen will be displayed:
- Re-enter your password
- Choose a new password (with at least 8 characters consisting of uppercase and lower case letters and a number. For example: Whomes01)
- Click login.
You are now set up.
I can’t log onto my account - what should I do?+
- Check that your username, password and memorable details are correct?
- Have you remembered which characters should be in capitals?
If you're still having problems logging in. You can chat to an advisor though live chat on the website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’ve forgotten my password, how do I get it reset?+
To reset your password click on the “I have forgotten my password” link, just below the login screen:
You will then be asked to enter your user ID, once this has been entered, click submit and a new password will be sent to your registered email address.
If you are still having problems logging in. You can chat to an advisor though live chat on the website or email us at email@example.com.
I’ve tried to reset my password but it says it isn’t secure.+
Your password must be at least eight characters, with a mix of uppercase and lower case letters and a number. (eg Whomes01)
I've registered for my account and received my login details but I never logged in. I've now lost my user ID and password. What do I do?+
Your user ID is your payment reference number, this can be found on your rent statement and payment card. You can use this to reset your password at the log in screen.
If you are still having problems logging in. You can speak with an advisor though live chat on the website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I book a repair appointment?+
1.Click on ‘View your Repairs’ and then ‘Report a fault for this address’ on the right hand side:
2.You will then see a welcome screen with some advice- click on "Click here to report a repair":
3. Click on the picture to chose your repair and follow the instructions:
4. Choose the best times for your appointment and we will give you a date and time.
Still need a bit of help? Watch the video:
I'm a joint tenant and want my own account+
(If you are listed first on your tenancy agreement you already have a self-serve account set up for you - just use your Payment Ref as your user ID. See our FAQs for help.)
1. Click on “My Account”. This can be found in the top right corner of the webpage.
2. This will take you to Self-Serve, as shown below. Click the View your details link to bring up the login page for Self-Serve;
3. You are now on the self-serve log in page, as shown below. Click the If you don't have an account, click here to register link
4. You will then be taken to registration web form has shown below. Please ensure you complete all the fields, and the captcha number then click send.
You will receive an onscreen confirmation message and confirmation email.
You will receive your Self-Serve user ID and password in the post within 10 working days
What if I still need help with my account?+
We've made some videos to help you. here's the full playlist, you can skip through to the one you need:
If you're still having problems, you can chat to an advisor though live chat on the website or email us at email@example.com.
- Last Updated: Thursday, 07 September 2017 14:55