Wolverhampton City Credit Union
Wolverhampton Homes works closely with Wolverhampton City Credit Union to ensure our customers have access to savings and affordable credit.
They are authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority, and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, so your money is safe.
Savings Accounts +
Credit Union members can save at an affordable level, be it £1 or £100. Small regular amounts soon add up,
- Open an account for as little as £3.50 (£2.50 is the membership fee and £1 keeps your account open)
- Save as much or as little as you want
- Deposit at various locations around the city or by Direct Debit or internet
- View your account online
- Christmas savings accounts also available
- Your Children can have a First Savers Account
Low Cost Loans +
Wolverhampton City Credit Union will consider loan applications from members for any worth while purpose. Each application is treated in the utmost confidence and will be considered on its own merits.
- Fixed rate loans
- Interest is only charged on the reducing balance
The Budgeting Account can help you pay your bills on time, after the introduction of Universal Credit. The account is divided into ‘pots’ containing money. One pot could be for rent, one for each of your bills, one for spending and perhaps another for savings.
You decide how much money goes into each by working out how much you need for your rent and bills and how much is left over
For more information visit the Wolverhampton City Credit Union website.
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 14 October 2020 15:38