Tidy Garden Scheme
Having trouble looking after your garden?
Need help to keep your garden looking nice?
- Our Tidy Garden Scheme can help.
What is the Tidy Garden Scheme?
The Tidy Garden Scheme is a gardening service for any tenants or leaseholders who would like help looking after their garden.
Our annual service starts at £400 which can be spread over 52 weekly payments by Direct Debit.
The service includes:
- Lawn mowing - fortnightly from April to September.
- Shrub pruning and weeding - monthly from October to March.
- Hedge trimming - twice a year.
We also offer extra services, which can be quoted for separately:
- One-off garden projects - to bring your garden back to an easy to maintain condition.
- Tree works - pruning, reduction and felling.
We can arrange a suitable instalment payment scheme for these works by Direct Debit. (Introductory tenants will need to pay for one-off works in full.)
The work is carried out by friendly and reliable gardeners from our partner Continental Landscapes.
All gardeners are fully trained, qualified and work to the latest health and safety regulations.
Please note that the Tidy Garden Scheme is not available to tenants who have any debt with Wolverhampton Homes or Wolverhampton City Council or tenants who have applied to buy their home under the Right to Buy.
If you'd like to join our Tidy Garden Scheme or you'd like a quote for a one-off job, please fill in the form and we will contact you.
- Last Updated: Thursday, 08 February 2018 17:50