Believing in accessibility for all


If you have suffered a financial loss or personal injury because we made a mistake or because something went wrong and we're at fault, we may agree to pay you compensation.

All claims for compensation from Wolverhampton Homes are managed by the City of Wolverhampton Council.

To make a claim, please use the council's online form. When making your claim, you will need to select 'Wolverhampton Homes' from the dropdown box at the top.

Make a compensation claim

Alternatively, you have the option of printing, completing, and returning a paper form. Please contact us to request a form.