In order to make sure we’re delivering the quality of services you expect from us, we collect lots of information about how we’re performing. We do this to measure how we are getting on against similar organisations as we look to constantly develop and improve our services.
We’re committed to:
- using feedback to develop and improve what we do
- delivering quality services to our customers on time, every time
- listening and responding to the changing needs and expectations of our customers
- updating the skills and expertise of our staff as needed to do their jobs effectively
- reviewing and improving our systems and procedures to ensure effective service delivery
Each year, we produce an annual report to show you how we've performed over the past year, and how we're driving improvements to the services we provide to customers. In this report you can see how we have worked to deliver what you told us was important to you, how we're keeping you safer in your home and what 'you said, we did'.
Follow the 'Enter' link below to view our Annual Report for 2022 to 2023, or click here to open in a new window.