In order to make sure we’re delivering the quality of services you expect from us, we collect lots of information about how we’re performing. We do this to measure how we are getting on against similar organisations as we look to constantly develop and improve our services.
We’re committed to:
- using feedback to develop and improve what we do
- delivering quality services to our customers on time, every time
- listening and responding to the changing needs and expectations of our customers
- updating the skills and expertise of our staff as needed to do their jobs effectively
- reviewing and improving our systems and procedures to ensure effective service delivery
Each year, we produce an annual report to show you how we've performed over the past year, as well as some of the things we've been up to. This year, we worked with customers to produce the report in a new format and we really hope you like it.
Thank you for your patience and understanding over the past year, as we have responded and adapted to the challenges presented by the Covid-19 pandemic. The year's report takes Covid-19 into account, so you may notice a difference between this year's and last year's figures. Check out the video below and let us know what you think or if you'd like to be involved in helping develop next year's report.