Believing in accessibility for all

Rubbish, recycling and fly-tipping

In this section, you can find out how to manage your waste, the correct ways to get rid of unwanted bulky items, and how to report fly-tipping. 

  • Rubbish and recycling

    Your household waste and bin collections are managed by the City of Wolverhampton Council. 

    Visit the council's website to find out:

    • when your bins will be collected 
    • what should go in your different bins 
    • how to report a missed bin 
    • how to order a new bin 

    Learn more

  • Fly-tipping 

    It is illegal to dump rubbish in open spaces, alleyways, or in communal areas. It also looks messy, it's a health hazard, and it is bad for the environment. If you need to get rid of unwanted items, you could:

    If you see fly-tipping, please report it to the council using their online form.

    Report fly-tipping

  • Bulky items

    The council offers residents a bulky items removal service.

    They will dispose of bulky items, including electricals, for a small fee, or even free of charge if you receive certain benefits.

    Learn more