Press release from CityFibre, dated 29 April 2021
Register today and you could be in with a chance to win a fab ‘Tech Bundle’ worth £500
At CityFibre we’re working hard to bring full fibre connectivity to Wolverhampton Homes tenants.
You might already have seen our workforce out and about around the city, preparing the foundations that will bring about a real digital change.
And like many people you might be wondering what all the ‘fibre’ fuss is about? Well… quite simply full fibre brings you unparalleled digital connectivity both in terms of speed and reliability.
Dropped calls and the dreaded buffer symbol that have been familiar to many of us, usually happen because we’re using old infrastructure that was designed to carry sound and not data.
Well … not our networks! We design for data-hungry homes and businesses bringing you the technology of the future today.
We’re not selling anything – honest!
When you want to access our network it would be through a growing list of national and local internet service providers (ISPs), the choice will be yours.
So, why are we telling you this?
Quite simply, we want you to be excited as we are about the possibilities that full fibre can bring. And we want to let you know when you can expect us in your area.
What do you need to do next?
All you have to do is register (takes less than a minute) and we’ll update you as the build progresses. Register today and you could be in with a chance to win our fab ‘Tech Bundle’ worth £500.
Full Terms and Conditions can be read below but the main things you need to know are that you must be aged 18+; the competition is strictly one entry per household and the winner must consent to publicity – that’s only because we want to show you that competitions like this have real winners. So, what are you waiting for – enter your details by clicking on the link below. Good luck!
Terms and conditions
- The Promoter of the Prize Draw is CityFibre Limited (company registration 09759465) whose registered office is at 15 Bedford Street, London WC2E 9HE.
- The Prize Draw is open to Wolverhampton residents aged 18 years or over living in a Wolverhampton Homes property, with the exception of employees of the Promoter and Wolverhampton Homes, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted using the following link cityfibre.com/wh Only one entry per household is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 1 May 2021. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 31 May 2021. Entries received after this time and date will not be included in the Prize Draw.
- In entering the Prize Draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the Prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter will not accept entries that are (i) automatically generated by a computer, (ii) completed by third parties or in bulk, (iii) illegal, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with, (iv) offensive, or (v) incomplete. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind. Proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the Prize Draw will not be accepted.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw, performed by a computer process on 7 June 2021.
- The winner will receive a tech bundle worth £500 to include Echo dot Charcoal 4th generation, AKASO EK700 4K Sport Action Camera, Ring Video Doorbell, Logitech C920e Webcam and Nintendo Switch Lite console with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe game.
- The winner will be notified via email or/and phone before 18:00 on 7 June 2021. The winner is required to provide an email address / postal address to claim the Prize. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s Prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The Prize will be delivered to the winner by CityFibre, where a picture opportunity will take place with representatives of CityFibre and Wolverhampton Homes. Appropriate Covid-19 restrictions will be followed if still required.
- The Prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferrable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter must make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation, the Promoter will announce the full name and county of the Prize winner. By entering the Prize Draw, it is deemed that you consent to the publication of your full name, and entry photo by the Promoter.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend or amend the Prize Draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the participants or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize Draw except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Personal Data supplied during the course of this promotion will only be processed as set out in the Promoter’s and Wolverhampton Homes Privacy Policies available at https://www.cityfibre.com/privacy-statement/and here.
- By submitting your Prize Draw entry and any accompanying material, you agree to (i) assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and (ii) waive all moral rights, in and to your Prize Draw entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English Law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of English Courts.