Our new and improved online system
On 27 November 2023, we launched our new online service, the Wolverhampton Homes app, My Account. Designed to make everyday housing-related tasks quick and simple. It’s our one touch online service which allows you to:
- report repairs
- check the status of your repairs
- cancel repairs and amend repairs appointments
- update and manage your personal details
- check and pay your rent
- create a housing application
- apply and bid for housing
- message the Customer Services team
- never miss a beat with push notifications
Register for My Account
All customers will need to register for the new My Account
Whether you use the previous My Account or not, all customers will need to register for the new online system, My Account. This will allow you to get the best use of the app.
To register, you will need your:
- full name
- email address
- mobile number
- date of birth
- reference number (application or payment)
Application (bidding) reference: This is the reference number customers are given when a housing application has been successfully completed and submitted.
Payment reference: This number will appear on all of your rent statements. Your payment reference is a seven digit combination that will end in an alphabetic character.
You will only need one reference, not both. If you need help getting your reference, please get in touch.
Please note, you can register without your reference number, but you will need to ‘create a connection’ to your details later within the app.
Register for the updated My Account, you can download as an app, or register through our webpage:
The app will be available on iOS (Apple) shortly too. However, don't delay, please register for the new My Account system and we will update you when the app is available for download.
Having trouble registering? Follow our step by step guide.
Step 1 - create your account
- On the My Account login page, scroll to the bottom and click on ‘New user? Register’.
- You will then be directed to the registration page. Here, you will need to type in your first name, last name, email address, create a password, and press 'register'.
- Please note, your password must contain 10 characters, including lower and upper case, a number and symbol.
- You will then be prompted to check your email inbox for a verification email. You should do this straight away.
Step 2 - email verification
- Please be sure to check your junk and spam folders just in case. In the verification email, you will find a 'link to e-mail address verification’ link. Click on the link. Please note that the link will expire after one hour.
- After clicking on the link, you will be directed back to My Account to complete your registration.
Step 3 - phone verification
- On the ‘complete registration’ page, fill in your title, name and mobile number.
- You will be prompted to manage your cookies and privacy settings. Please read carefully and allow all, deny all or manage your preferences.
- Click ‘send one time passcode (OTP)’.
- You will now be texted a one time passcode to the mobile number you provided.
- When prompted, please enter the 4 digit passcode to verify your mobile number.
Step 4 – creating a connection
- You will now be prompted to create a connection. Please click ‘yes’ if you have your application or payment reference. Click ‘no’ if you need to create a connection later.
- Please enter your reference, reference type and date of birth.
- Click ‘complete registration’.
- Creating a connection will mean your rent, repair, housing application and personal information will appear in the app. If you don’t have your reference number to hand, click ‘link connections later’.
Step 5 – success!
Congratulations! You have successfully registered for My Account.
If you didn’t connect your account, you will need to do so within the app by visiting ‘My profile’, the top right icon in the online system.
For a step by step guide on how to create a connection later on, please view our video.