You can leave this page quickly at any time by clicking the exit website banner at the top of the page. Please be aware this action will not delete this page from your browser history.
If you are in immediate danger call 999.
If your partner, ex-partner, or a family member is causing you mental or physical harm or distress, you may be experiencing domestic abuse.
Examples of domestic abuse include controlling, coercive or threatening behaviour, and psychological, physical, sexual, financial or emotional abuse.
Help is available if you are experiencing domestic abuse and we work with a wide range of agencies to keep people safe. Help is also available to perpetrators of domestic abuse to support them to manage their behaviours and make positive changes.
If someone is hurt or in immediate danger call 999.
Support agencies that can help
- The Haven, Wolverhampton offer specialist domestic abuse services for women. Call 0800 0914 400.
- Black Country Women’s Aid offers specialist services for those affected by rape, sexual violence, domestic violence and stalking. Call 0121 553 0090.
- Refuge 24-hour national helpline can put you in touch with a range of local services. Call 0808 2000 247.
- Men’s Advice Line offers advice and support to men experiencing domestic abuse. Call 0808 801 0327.
- National Centre for Domestic Violence can refer you to solicitors if you are concerned about another’s welfare. Call 0844 8044 999.
We are proud to be an accredited member of the Domestic Abuse Housing Alliance (DAHA).