Do you want to have a say in how your services are delivered? Then why not get involved? We believe that tenant involvement is essential in planning, delivering and improving our services. In this section you can find out about the many ways you can get involved. This is your opportunity to voice your opinions and really help make a change to services and your community.
Have your say...
We want everyone to become involved in the decisions we make and the services we deliver, and to contribute to making our neighbourhoods great places to live, work and play.
That’s why we have a Community Development Strategy, which sets out our plan to extend tenant, leaseholder and resident involvement. This strategy directly affects you, as it paves the way for how we engage with you going forward, and that's why we really would like your views on it. If you want to stay in touch, we would be more than happy to arrange that for you – you can be involved as little or as much as you like or have time for.
Please take a few moments to read the strategy below and then answer the short survey by clicking on the link at the bottom of this page. This consultation will remain open until 30th July 2019. Thank you.
We understand that time can be a restriction for many people; therefore we offer a range of ways for you to get involved across different days and times. Whether you want to invest a couple of hours or commit to something more long term, we can find something to suit you.
Support for you to get involved
We want as many different people as possible to get involved, but we recognise that participation is not always easy, therefore we offer a range of support:
- We will pay travel expenses or arrange transport if you are travelling to a meeting organised by us
- We will reimburse childcare costs or carer fees for the time you are away for an event or meeting (provided you have a receipt)
- We can provide translation services and interpreters if English is not your first language
- We can provide a British Sign Language interpreter, hearing loop, or large print or Braille documents for people with disabilities
If you want to know more about the support available for getting involved please contact us.
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 26 June 2019 12:55