Equality in Employment
We are committed to achieving equality in employment and learning practices and opportunities.
- Create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all are recognised and valued.
- Ensure every employee is entitled to a working environment which promotes dignity and respect to all. No form of discrimination, intimidation, bullying or harassment will be tolerated.
- Ensure that training, development and progression are available to all.
- Recognise that equality in the workplace is good management practice and makes good business sense.
- Review all of our employment practices and procedures to ensure fairness.
- Recognise that breaches of our equality policy will be regarded as misconduct and could lead to disciplinary proceedings.
- Monitor and review our equality polices and performance annually.
Gender Pay Gap
We are committed to taking steps to address the gender pay gap and we are proud to be a fair and progressive employer. We have helped bridge this gap by attending career and jobs fairs, promoting women in construction, host work experience placements and more.
Where we are under-represented in any protected characteristic amongst our staff, we will always state that applications from that group are welcomed when we advertise job vacancies. We also advertise on Proud Employers.
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 11 August 2020 17:50