So we can make sure we’re delivering the quality of services you expect from us, we collect lots of information about how we’re performing.
Whether it’s rent collection, repairs or antisocial behaviour – we monitor how we’re performing and measure how we’re doing against other similar organisations from across the country.
You can find all the latest information about our performance in this section of the website. We also display our latest performance data in our one-stop-shops.
We aim to deliver the best possible service to our customers by continually improving the work we do and the services we deliver.
We work towards achieving this through our commitment to:
- Delivering quality services to our customers on time, every time
- Listening and responding to the changing needs and expectations of our customers
- Using feedback to develop and improve what we do
- Updating the skills and expertise of our staff as needed to do their jobs effectively
- Reviewing and improving our systems and procedures to ensure effective service delivery
- Last Updated: Friday, 26 January 2018 14:52