Black Country Impact
Aged 15-29 and looking for support to get a job, educational opportunities or routes into training to develop the skills you need for a brighter future? Black Country Impact can help.
There can be no doubt that these are challenging times for some young adults in the Black Country. The Black Country Impact is determined to tackle the barriers that may be preventing some young adults form becoming all they can.
Through specialised services ranging from coaching to managed work placements, our work will give young adults the best employability prospects for the future, benefitting them and our communities.
Impact supports young adults through:
- A key worker trained to support you through your journey
- Managed work placements
- Self-employment advice, including social enterprises
- Access to employers throughout Wolverhampton
Impact can help you overcome the barriers to employment.
We will provide:
- A tailored programme for each young adult to support with employability skills, vocational training and help with numeracy and literacy.
- One to one support with a key worker trained to support and guide them throughout their journey.
- Advice and guidance, along with customised support tailored to each young adult.
- Help getting any PPE required, CSCS card, interview clothes as well as childcare and travel.
Find out how Black Country Impact can help you - fill in our enquiry form and we'll be in touch very soon.
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 14 May 2019 17:47