Garden Competition 2020
If you’re a Wolverhampton Homes tenant or leaseholder and want to show off your gardening skills - we have the competition for you!
Enter our garden competition by Friday 31 July 2020 and you could be in with a chance of being crowned winner of one of six categories.
- Best Kept Garden
- Best New Garden (tenancy held for less than two years)
- Best Hanging Basket
- Best Container
- Best Communal Space
- Budding Young Gardener (ages 5 to 15)
Prizes will be up for grabs...
To enter, you must follow the competition rules and fill out the online form below.
- The garden you enter must be maintained by you, and where applicable, anyone else living in your building. You should have received no outside assistance.
- We do not hold any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the postal service.
- Proof of posting is not accepted as proof of delivery.
- The judge’s decision is final.
- No information relating to winners will be made public until the presentation evening.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering the competition.
If you're not able to fill in the online form below but would like to enter, or have any questions about the competition, please contact:
Louise Ward - Community Development Officer
This year we are asking for competitors to also take photos of their gardens to assist in the judging. This is just in case we are unable to visit your gardens due to government guidance around coronavirus.
Garden Competition 2020: entry form
- Last Updated: Friday, 10 July 2020 16:39