Leaseholders own the lease of properties that were formerly owned by City of Wolverhampton Council and have been bought through Right to Buy. This means they own the property but not the freehold of it.
We provide our leaseholders with many services and we are very keen to involve more leaseholders in shaping those services.
The lease is the legal agreement or contract between you and City of Wolverhampton Council, it explains both parties’ rights and responsibilities.
Your main responsibilities are:
- To pay your ground rent and service charges.
- To carrying out any repairs your home needs.
- To request permission if you want to carry out alterations or improvements.
- To have your gas boiler or other gas appliances serviced regularly.
These leaseholders' web pages will provide you with more information about the rights you have as a leaseholders and what your responsibilities are.
- Last Updated: Friday, 05 January 2018 13:44