We take housing fraud very seriously, If you know or suspect that housing fraud is taking place, please let us know so that we can make sure that the people living in our properties are entitled to be there.
Types of housing fraud:
- subletting all or part of a council home to someone else
- not living in the property as your main home
- already having another property
- not being truthful in your housing application to rent a home
- providing false information to receive a Right to Buy discount
You can report housing fraud using the form below. The information you provide is confidential and you do not have to give your name.