Believing in accessibility for all

Back to news

Homes for Ukraine

Ukraine Flag 2

The government's ‘Homes for Ukraine’ scheme allows Ukrainian nationals and their family members to come to the UK if they have a named sponsor. As a tenant of the City of Wolverhampton Council, there are some things to consider to ensure you're making an informed decision.

Please see the information on the City of Wolverhampton Council's website: Homes for Ukraine Information | City Of Wolverhampton Council

If you're a secure tenant, you will need to ensure that you're not causing overcrowding in your home by taking in additional household members. You will find the permitted number of occupants for your home noted on your Tenancy Agreement.

If you do become a host, you must let us at Wolverhampton Homes know. You can do this by contacting us.

If you're an introductory tenant, you are not permitted to take in a lodger so will not be able to support the appeal. You need to be a secure tenant to support the scheme.