Believing in accessibility for all

Back to news

Update your Universal Credit claim

Linkedin Sales Navigator Zn2auvfburk Unsplash

If you receive Universal Credit (UC), you will need to update your claim through the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP). They are asking all claimants to log onto their Universal Credit account to verify their housing costs, which will have changed from 4 April, including rent and service charges. A breakdown of your housing costs will have been stated on your latest rent letter, which will help you to update your claim.

The best way to update your claim is online through the government's Universal Credit account. Please complete the 'confirm your housing costs' to-do if not already done so. It is your responsibility to tell DWP and they will action everything for you. To avoid any issues with payment, you're best to do this as soon as possible.

Log onto your Universal Credit account through the government's website today.