Listen and Translate

For help towards lower bills and warmer homes, please read the Department for Energy & Climate Change’s (DECC) “Helping Consumers With Energy” publication which is a simple guide to accessing a range of help and information.

DECC Helping Consumers with Energy.pdf


Independent advice

For free and independent advice or to speak to someone directly you may also wish to contact:.

  • Wolverhampton Homes: Contact your Climate Change Officer for any information and advice on energy efficiency on 01902 556789.
  • Wolverhampton City Council: Your local authority has an Energy Efficiency Officer who can advise you on energy efficiency. For more information call 01902 551346.
  • The Energy Saving Trust: The Energy Saving Trust promotes the efficient use of all forms of energy in the UK in order to reduce consumption and improve the environment. For further information call 0207 222 0101 or visit
  • Act on CO2 Advice Line: Act on CO2 Advice Line provides free, impartial and independent advice about how to save energy and cut fuel bills. They can also tell you about any available energy efficient grants. Call free on 0800 512 012.
  • NEA (National Energy Action): National Energy Action is an energy charity that helps low income households. For more information call 0191 261 5677 or visit


We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.