We understand that everyone has times in their lives when they find it difficult to cope and we are committed to ensuring that you receive the best possible support when you need it most.
- Struggling to look after your home due to ill health or disability?
- Finding it hard to keep up with rent payments, struggling with debts or need advice on benefits?
- In your first home and finding it hard to manage your money?
- Going through a change of circumstances and are struggling to cope on your own?
- Recovering from drug or alcohol misuse?
- Finding it hard to settle into a new community due to language or cultural issues?
- Experiencing or affected by Domestic Violence or abuse?
- Having problems with nuisance neighbours or experiencing Anti-social Behaviour?
If so, please contact us and we will arrange:
- A convenient time for your Tenancy Officer to see you and complete a basic assessment of your needs.
- With your permission and if appropriate, where we are unable to support you directly ourselves we will aim to refer you to someone who can help.
- Last Updated: Friday, 01 February 2019 10:26