We understand that everyone has times in their lives when they find it difficult to cope and we are committed to ensuring that you receive the best possible support when you need it most.
- Struggling to look after your home due to ill health or disability?
- Finding it hard to keep up with rent payments or need advice on benefits?
- In your first home and finding it hard to manage your money?
- Struggling with debts?
- A young parent or expectant mother, struggling to cope on your own?
- Recovering from substance misuse?
- Finding it hard to settle into a new community due to language or cultural issues?
- Fleeing Domestic Violence or Abuse?
- Suffering from harassment, Anti-social Behaviour or other neighbour problems?
If so please contact us and we will arrange:
- A convenient time for your Tenancy Officer to see you and complete a basic assessment of your needs.
- With your permission and if appropriate, where we are unable to support you directly ourselves we will aim to refer you to someone who can help.
We are committed to helping young people find the right accommodation for them and, when in a tenancy, keeping that tenancy going.
Anyone applying for their first tenancy needs to book on an 'Are you Ready?' pre-tenancy workshop before their application is made live. The workshops cover:
- the cost to set up a home
- the cost of running a home
- the rights and responsibilities of tenants
- how to get ready to be a tenant
- and lots more
The Family Support Project can help you if you are:
- Having problems managing the behaviour of people living in your home
- Having action taken against your tenancy because of anti-social behaviour?
- At risk of losing your home because of anti-social behaviour?
- Visit you at home to look at the support needs your family may have.
- Provide you with a key worker.
- Work with you to develop a plan on how to address some of the behaviour which may be affecting your tenancy.
- Work with partner agencies to provide specialist services and activities for young people to keep them out of trouble.
If you feel you need help and support contact us.
- Last Updated: Monday, 09 April 2018 13:58