Listen and Translate
Picture of a dropped kerb

If you want to park your vehicle on your drive you will need to have both a dropped kerb and a hard standing. In order to request permission for either of these, please contact us .

Tenant buy-in scheme

If you live in a council house and you’re interested in having a driveway or need a dropped kerb, we might be able to help you.

Under the Tenant Buy-In Scheme we’ll arrange for all of the work to be done for you and we’ll even pay 40% of the cost, up to £1,200. We can also offer monthly interest-free payment plans of up to two years, on the condition that you pay by direct debit.

If you would like a no-obligation quote for a driveway, please fill in the form below.

Apply here.

Please note that this offer is subject to availability and is only open to tenants of council houses.


We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.