Listen and Translate
Generated with MOOJ Proforms Version 1.5

Application to apply for a hardstanding (driveway) and/or dropped kerb.

Do not apply if you:

  • Have a debt, including rent to Wolverhampton Homes or Wolverhampton City Council.
  • Hold an Introductory Tenancy
  • Live in a flat or Maisonette and have a shared garden or access
  • There is Lamp Post / Bus Stop / Street-light / open ground outside your property
  • Have applied to purchase your home under the Right to Buy Act
*Required information.
Do you have cable TV? *
The details I have given on this form are true and correct. I agree that my information can be shared, on a need to know basis, in strict compliance with the law. I/We are aware that should my application be approved, Wolverhampton Homes will charge for any costs incurred if I/We cancel the works once inspected? (Including any licence or planning fees). *
We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of this site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.