LEAP is our Learning, Employment and Achievement Pathway and is open to all residents in Wolverhampton.
Our specialist employment coaches will create a personal plan so you can develop your skills and receive support in the areas you need it most. This could include anything from help with setting up online job alerts, advice on completing job application forms, tips and techniques to help you succeed in interviews – and more.
Your employment coach can also help you to access other services.
What joining LEAP will give you:
- tailored individual 1-2-1 support
- careers information, advice and guidance
- coaching & mentoring
- motivation and confidence building
- personal wellbeing
- employability support: job search assistance including job matching; CV and application support, interview techniques and preparation
- access and referral to government funded programmes and training.
Who can join LEAP?
LEAP is open to all residents of Wolverhampton who would like advice and guidance to get into work. To make the most of LEAP you’ll need to be committed, enthusiastic and reliable. In return, we’ll give you all the help we can to succeed in developing your skills and finding work.
Interested? Fill in our enquiry form and we'll be in touch very soon.
LEAP has dedicated Employment Coaches with a wealth of experience in a range of specialisms;
Ronnie, Employment Coach
Area: Wednesfield and Low Hill
Mobile: 07766 472986
Kelly, Employment Coach
Area: Bilston & Merry Hill
Mobile: 07773 187968
TBC, Employment Coach
Current contact: Jade, Skills Development Trainee
Area: Heath Town/Blakenhall & Inner city
Mobile: 07771 836124
- Last Updated: Monday, 19 August 2019 11:20