Wolverhampton Homes has recently launched their new customer app – the My Account online platform.
The app is designed to make everyday housing-related tasks quick and simple for customers providing a digital approach to service provision.
With over 10,000 customers on the new system so far, the app provides customers with a user-friendly experience, bringing a world of convenience and accessibility to their fingertips.
Shaun Aldis, Chief Executive of Wolverhampton Homes said:
"What sets the Wolverhampton Homes app My Account apart is its commitment to putting the power in our customers' hands. We believe in delivering a housing experience that is not only efficient but also empowering, allowing customers to manage their homes and engage with us on their terms."
Customers can benefit from:
- The My Account app being available on mobile, tablet, or PC, offering the flexibility to pay rent or book a repair anytime, anywhere.
- A simplified process to manage repairs, allowing customers to book and amend repair appointments online.
- Experiencing an improved customer journey when registering or bidding for a home.
- A built-in messaging tool providing direct contact to their customer contact centre.
- Customers can manage their own data – with the ability to update their personal details.
- My Account keeps customers informed with optional alerts and reminders about their account - with optional push notifications and an alert system.
- Option to participate in surveys and campaigns to provide valuable feedback, helping Wolverhampton Homes shape and enhance future versions of the app to better suit customer needs.
My Account is available on all major mobile app stores, including Google Play Store and Apple iOS, as well as through the Wolverhampton Homes website.
The app supports Wolverhampton Homes’ vision to unlock people’s potential through housing, skills, and technology.
For more information on the new online platform and how to register, please view their website: www.wolverhamptonhomes.org.uk/my-account/